Interested in a new career?
We are looking for someone who will participate, cooperate, and sometimes lead, in designing and building the user interfaces of our e-Health platform LifePod.
We are working with a modern technology stack on the frontend, mainly React, accessing the backend using REST APIs. The frontends, mostly SPAs, are hosted and stored on AWS.
You will together with the rest of the team and our customers, design and realise interactions and UIs for use by patients and medical personnel.
- You are experienced in the art of Software development.
- Experience in designing highly user friendly interfaces using the holy trinity: HTML/CSS/JS, for both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Fluent with constructing applications using ReactJS.
- Consume REST APIs like a pro, or even a boss.
- You know how to set up a build process using the tools of your trade (transpiling, bundling, minifying), preferably using NPM, WebPack.
- Experience with version control systems, especially Git, and utilising some kind of branch strategy like GitFlow.
- Knowledgable in software development best practices, concerning coding standards, code review, build processes, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), testing.
- Experience with Amazons Cloud platform.
- Able to speak and write in swedish as well as english.
- Open mind and a drive to learn new skills (which is quite obvious for You, because You are a software developer)
- Passion for software engineering and development. No we don’t expect you to eat, breathe and live code 24/7. A genuine interest and a feeling that what you do, code and engineer software, is something that makes you tick, will suffice.
- Experience with other Cloud platforms, like Azure, Google etc.
- Graphics design, comfortable working with tools like Illustrator etc.
- ReactJS, AngularJS, Ionic, WebPack and friends
- Git and GitFlow (on GitLab)
- GitLab CI/CD with GitLab runners
- AWS CLI, S3, CloudFront, Route53, AWS SDK NodeJS
- JetBrains Toolbox, I.e. WebStorm IDE and others
You work with development teams, project managers, product owners and quality on an ongoing basis in our projects.
The role means that you are the gatekeeper for procedures and processes to be followed within R&D that the necessary records and DHF-documents are structured and in place and if they are missing, that they are established in cooperation with interested parties. You are also involved in preparing appropriate Risk Management plans, Design Control plans etc.
You are the central connection point during all the project’s progress from the very beginning to end.
You are also a team player who listens, communicates, and relates to your surroundings in a smooth way and who likes to help others. To take your own initiative and run things on your own you will find stimulating. You are happy to look to the long-term and strategic and act proactively.
You solve problems and break them down into their constituents by your clear analytically way of thinking.
You are passionate about quality assurance, understand development, you are a pragmatist, you are service oriented, work structured and understand the importance of documentation.
• Worked with quality in development.
• Experiences of development of medical devices.
• Knowledge of quality methods, such as Risk Analysis, FMEA
• We believe that you have several years of experience in what we are looking for.
• You have advanced knowledge in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
• Higher education or university degree from technical college.
• It is required to have experience from documentation of medical graded software, medical device directive and standards.
• Experience from CE marking is +
It is good if you have experience and knowledge of the below.
Cross complies with the European regulatory framework for medical devices as well as:
SS-EN ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management Systems.
SS-EN ISO 14971 – Medical Devices-Application of risk management to medical devices.
SS-EN 62304 – Medical Device Software-Software life cycle processes.
SS-EN 62366 – Medical Device-Application of usability engineering to medical devices.
SS-EN 82304 – Health software – Part 1: General requirements for product safety.
We are in an expansive phase which means new challenges and great opportunities to develop on a personal and professional level. It is a permanent position with employment at Cross Technology Solutions with placement at our office in Lund.
We look forward to your application!
For applying, please use the application link at Meros site.
We are a passionate team who truly believe in what we do. We are convinced to evolve healthcare everywhere with LifePod. With the eHealth platform LifePod we create a more person-centered care for large groups of patients with chronic diseases. We enable right care, at the right time to the right patient and enable the caregiver to proactively handle more patients with the same resources.
Cross Solutions is right now in a expansive and growing period where we constantly need to gain competences to the team.
We promise you a highly inspiring workplace with the opportunity to develop your skills, to grow as a person and to get involved in the company’s success.
Welcome to become a part of Cross Technology Solutions AB!
LifePod. Evolving healthcare, everywhere.