LifePod® is a scalable solution for patient-centric, value-adding data collection for remote patient monitoring including automatic prioritization and real-time decision support.
The LifePod® platform
LifePod is a digital solution for data collection so that patients can be reached directly at their homes
- A scalable platform which can follow, analyze and generate prioritizing data for any patient population.
- Study investigators have access to real-time metrics to follow and detect early changes in the condition and intervene when needed – remotely.
- Improves communication paths, continuity, exchange of clinical trial data digitally.
- Used within diagnostic areas like cardiovascular diseases, COPD, kidney failure and postoperative follow-up.
- Library of about 70 ready-to-use parameters/modules, vitals, questionnaires, sensors, surveys and self-assessments.
LifePod® and the patient
- Simple, intuitive reporting
- Increased adherence to recommendations
LifePod® and the healthcare professional
- Collective overview of health data from all patients
- Helps you to remotely capture and manage all patient data
- Unique, patented prioritization function helps prioritize patients with the greatest need first
- Increases the precondition for proactive measures as changes in the patient’s state of health are detected early
LifePod® improves the health care ecosystem
- Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Multi-language support
- Interoperability – data from external sources
- Automated reminders to ensure that relevant data is reported within certain time frames
- Person centered
- Decentralized – patients report values/data wherever they are
- Agile, secure and flexible technology
- Data security and compliance with applicable national laws, regulations and standards
- LifePod® stores historical reported data
- Support – we help and support you all the way
- No hidden costs – clear and easy pricing for just
- the duration of the clinical trial
What we can offer
- Award winning solution for remote participant monitoring
- Certified medical device (CE IIa)
- Patented in Europe, Australia, USA, Russia
- Transparent price model
- In-house competence for development, regulatory and quality assurance, dataanalytics, education, marketing and sales
- Ability to gather clinical patient data remotely/outside the hospital/in home environment
Adherence to reporting with LifePod®
Would recommend LifePod®
Find LifePod® easy to use
LifePod. Evolving healthcare, everywhere.