Thomas’ basic concept was, and remains, to give patients a concrete tool for keeping track of the various parameters that affect their individual state of health, while providing a systematic overview for healthcare providers showing which patients to prioritize.
The road has been long and tough. Cross Technology Solutions has sometimes worked with consultancies with the sole aim of boosting the company’s finances to enable continuing investment in the LifePod project. The conviction in having a unique and ground-breaking concept has always been present, and the road ahead is paved with immense passion and dedication.
Cross Technology Solutions
Patients use an customized digital application to report relevant medical data like blood pressure, physical activity, assesment questionnaires and so on.
LifePods patient dashboard identifies automatically which patients are doing well, who needs closer monitoring and who needs a medical treatment.
Cross Technology Solutions has been working with the development of disruptive technologies for healthcare for many years and decided early to put afford on quality and assurance. The LifePod-platform is a CE-approved medical device and protected by several patents.
The LifePod-platform is today used at several primary care centers and clinics to monitor patients with congestive heart failure and COPD. The first commercial agreement signed Cross Technology Solutions during 2016 to monitor patients with COPD remotely in several regions in Sweden.
- Quality Management System ISO13485.
- European medical device directive 93/42/EEC.
- Läkemedelsverkets guide, Medical information systems.
- Patientdatalag (2008:355)
- Personuppgiftslag (1998:204)
- Patientdatalagen (2008:355) and Socialstyrelsens regulations (SOSFS 2008:14) regarding information handling and medical files in health care.
- LifePod also fulfills the requirements from Läkemedelsverket (LMV) and Forskningsetisk kommitté (FEK).
- LifePod is CE-marked as a medical device, Class IIa.
- Cross is certified by DNV GL NEMKO PRESAFE AS (ISO13485).
Founder & CEO
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
Key Account Manager
Data analysis engineer
Test Automation Engineer
LifePod. Evolving healthcare, everywhere.